Subscribe Now While There"s Still Time!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

As If We Didn't Have Enough to Worry About......



As if America doesn't have enough problems as it is today, here's a particular depressing look at how easy and how far we've actually come to becoming a Fascist Nation. And without really realizing it.

Ten years ago, I would have laughed this off as the rantings of a kook. Today, I'm not even sure I'll be dead of old age by the time it happens.

If you're in a good mood now and don't want to spoil it, don't read this.

It's a Squidoo Lens by Margaret Schaut Entitled "Ten Quick Steps to Destroy America". Enjoy your coffee!

Me, I'm going out to buy some more ammo. Margaret makes even (hated by me) France look good.

Sincerely, Mr. Unloadingzone

Del.icio.us Add to del.icio.us Digg DiggIt! Reddit Reddit Stumbleupon Stumble This Google Bookmarks Add to Google Bookmarks Yahoo My Web Add to Yahoo MyWeb Technorati Add to Technorati Faves Slashdot Slashdot it

0 comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro